I thought I’d let you know what my plans are for 2018.
Unfortunately for my readers, I’m not one of those organized people who can be sure of my schedule, so I don’t do pre-orders. I know readers prefer them, but I can’t seem to pin down everything I need to in order to plan a pre-order date. It takes two rounds of edits, three proofreaders, and formatting before I can get the final version uploaded to Amazon. Knowing how fast they will finish is something I cannot predict.
So sorry, but no pre-orders for 2018 either… 🙁
Here are my plans for 2018:
- The release of Highland Vengeance, Maggie’s story, and the first of my new series, Band of Cousins. She’s found the most magnificent hero, and I think you’ll love him. This will be released in the second half of January.
- The second in the Band of Cousins will be David’s story, son of Micheil and Diana.
- Sometime next year, I plan the second in the Soulmate Chronicles.
- I also will release one book in a secret trilogy that is yet to be revealed. I am REALLY excited about this book because it will be a collaboration with two of your favorite authors.
- I suspect the other two releases will be #3 and #4 in the Band of Cousins series, as yet unnamed. I suspect Braden, Brodie and Celestina’s son, to be one of them. Not sure who the other one will be yet.
That’s it! Six releases planned for 2018 and a new series.
Hope you’ll follow along, and I wish you a world of happiness in 2018!