For My Readers:
So if you haven’t heard yet, my next release will be out by the second week of March.
Trusting a Highlander, the first book in The Soulmates Chronicles, is NOT about a Grant or a Ramsay.
Why, Keira? Why?
Well, here’s a few reasons why:
- Every once in a while, I need a break from our lovable clan.
- I need to follow my muse. This story called to me, so I had to write it. I just fell in love with Graeme and Catherine. I hope you will, too.
- I am writing another Summerhill novel #3-Lauren’s story, but the series doesn’t sell, so I’m writing it when I can fit it in.
- The Regency did not sell for me either, so I basically am forced to abandon that…even though I loved the dowager. 🙁
- An explanation for #3 and 4? I find it difficult to invest a week into character arcs and plotting, a month of time into writing the story, and three weeks into editing a novel that doesn’t sell. If I did that with every story, I would have to return to teaching and/or nursing, and
- I’d rather be writing fulltime! 😉
- Every once in a while, I like to try something new.
So there you have it. Hmmm. 🙄 Didn’t one of my characters say that recently?
Here’s a peek at the cover:
I hope you will be willing to read something different for a change. I’m offering this at a lower price ($2.99) in the hopes you’ll try it. It has a touch of paranormal in it, so please go into this with an open mind.
Will I write another novel in The Soulmate Chronicles? Yes, but next will be Sorcha’s story, #8 in The Highland Clan.
We’ll be back with the Grants and the Ramsays and I’ll offer a wee teaser as an olive branch for holding Sorcha’s story off until now. The Highlands are bursting with rumors of the great Alexander Grant going down in battle…who knows what the result will be-buwhahaha…..
Keep reading and thanks for your patience!