I like to let my readers know what books they can expect to see in the coming year. Here’s what I have planned:
- Release of Jamie and Gracie
- Release of Lords of the Highlands– an anthology with 8 authors. My contribution is Loki
- Release of the bundle –Clan Grant-Books 1-4.
- Release of the book I’m currently writing. A stand-alone Scottish historical written in the 15th century. Working title: Forbidden Love
- This is NOT part of The Highland Clan or Clan Grant
- Release of Sorcha-#8 in The Highland Clan.
- Anthology release –Mists and Moonrise: The Reluctant Brides Collection– a collection of NEW novellas with some of my favorite authors. More to come later.
- Sometime in the summer
- Release of Lauren Grant’s story in the Summerhill Series-untitled yet.
- Release of Kyla-#9 in The Highland Clan
- October or November-#10 in The Highland Clan
- December-Hopefully a Christmas novella for an anthology
That’s all for now! Wow, that’s quite a bit of writing. I better get back to Forbidden Love. More about that story in a future blog post.
Have a great week and happy reading!