ISN’T THERE A BIT OF GWYNETH RAMSAY IN EACH OF US?
Not long ago, I asked a question of my readers on Facebook. What qualities of Gwyneth Ramsay do you admire most? Here are many of the wonderful responses I received:
- Best archer
- Not afraid to compete with men
- Tender with her children
- Not afraid to dress the way she wants
- Inner strength; she knows what she wants
- Once she sets her mind to something, she sets out to achieve the goal. No matter what the potential consequences or how big the task, she gets the job done.
- Fear doesn’t stop her from helping family or friends
- She’s a beast!
- Gentle when she needs to be
And here’s another great comment: “She’s everything I would want my daughter to be. Self-assured, compassionate, and [a] bad-ass…” Also, one reader did a beautiful job of putting one of Gwyneth’s more elusive characteristics into words: “Underneath it all, she wants to be treated like a woman.”
After reading these wonderful responses, I couldn’t help but think that there is a bit of Gwyneth in each of us. Aren’t most of you gentle with your family, courageous, determined, maybe strong? I bet you could each choose five characteristics that you have that are just like Gwynie.
If you are a beast and the best archer in the country, please let the rest of us know!
Why do I bring this up?
I believe one of the reasons we read is because we see part of ourselves in each of our favorite heroines.
And we’re just waiting for our very own Logan Ramsay.
What do you think?