Lots of things happening soon and I’m excited!
- LOKI – Book one of my new series, The Highland Clan, will be out by the first week in December which is almost here! That means a newsletter and prizes!
- RESCUED BY A HIGHLANDER-2nd Edition will be out sometime in December. I know I said I would not rewrite it, but after seeing my worst reviews on the National Library site, I decided it was time to fix it. I’ll write a separate blog post when I do release it. Just know I’ve been working with my current editor to rewrite, mostly to cut out my repetitiveness (the teacher in me can’t help it) and to tame the overall flavor of it. I love Maddie and Alex too much and want their story told in the best light possible.
- I’m currently working on TORRIAN’s story.
- Ashley Reader Granger will be starting a Facebook Group titled Keira’s Highland Clan. Lots of giveaways for this!
- I hope to release and bundle the first four books in the series with the updated second edition of Rescued by a Highlander.
- I’m going to Charleston for a lovely family Thanksgiving! My daughter-in-law is a great cook!
- Let’s not forget I have two wee grandchildren coming by January 10th, our first grandbabies (which is why TORRIAN’s story must go to my editor by mid December).
- Christmas holidays in my house! Yay!
It will be a great two months!!!