No, no, no…never say never. Yes, I said Avelina’s story was the last for a few reasons:
- There were 4 Ramsays and 5 Grants= 9 stories except Brenna Grant married Quade Ramsay….so 9-1=8. (from the former math teacher)
- I wanted to progress to the bairns’ stories quickly. So I’m moving ahead only 13 years to the year 1280 for Loki’s story. Trust me, there are so many more stories with the Siol (descendants) a wee bit older. If I didn’t “end” the Clan Grant, you may not have been willing to try the Siol series.
- I never say never…someday, someone will appear in the next series, and I’ll want to go back and tell their story.
- I can picture novellas for the Clan Grant. Maybe a holiday novella, or imagine when the four lads (Gregor, Gavin, Roddy, and Braden) are all ten and their sister is trying to date a lad. Or maybe Jamie and Jake have some issues in their teen years. Oh, there are so many more possibilities…
- I could tell the love story of either set of parents-Ramsays or Grants.
As you can see, it isn’t really the end yet…just time for a wee break. 🙂
Thanks so much for reading about our clan.