I’m so excited to be off to the Romance Writers Conference in NYC this year. Unfortunately, I won’t make it in time to be part of the literacy signing, but I will be in the self-published authors book-signing on Thursday at 3:00. Hope to see you there!
Lots of things to look forward to…
1. Lunch with my Celtic Hearts sisters
2. Barbara Freethy’s Keynote speech…love her!!!
3. Chats with Robyn Carr, Marie Force, Nora Roberts…what more could you ask for?
4. Indie book signing with Margaret Mallory, Eliza Knight, Kathryn LeVeque, Jennifer Bray-Weber, Merry Farmer, and more!
5. Jude Devereaux’s workshop on organizing your research.
6. Bella Andre and Barbara Freethy’s workshop on indie publishing. Attended last year and it was GREAT!!!
7. Julia Quinn and Nalini Singh as speakers
8. Joanna Bourne and Grace Burrowes tell how to perk up your prose.
9. And one of my favorite authors (I know…one of many) presents a workshop on secondary characters-Kristan Higgins.
I hope I am able to attend all my first choices. So much to learn, so much to do.
New friends, new skills, new strategies.